Here is a selection of some of our visitors putting their acrobatic skills to the test with our latest attraction, the Trampoline Bungy. Ideal for adults...
GX-5 Extreme Swing & Trampoline Bungy!
Two of the most Fun and Extreme things to do in Singapore
If you're looking for extreme things to do in Singapore then join us at the GX-5 Extreme Swing and Trampoline Bungy. The Extreme Swing was designed and created in New Zealand; the home of extreme sports! Furthermore, we proudly have a 100% safety record which includes over 1,000,000 riders! The Giant Swing operates internationally in over 7 countries around the world.
The GX-5 falls from 50m and reaches speeds over 120kph! The Trampoline Bungy allows riders to perform flips and somersaults, bouncing up to 8m in the air. Highly trained staff work in all aspects of operation so that they can provide a fun yet safe environment.
Prices, Operating Hours & Location
We're easy to find
Catch the MRT NE line to Clarke Quay and exit to Eu Tong Sen Street. Walk to the Coleman Bridge, heading towards the MITA building, then turn left onto River Valley Road.
We're right there on the river, and hard to miss:
Just look for the five huge white towers!more location details
Events & Promotions
Watch this space for the latest Events and Promotions at both the GX-5 and Trampoline Bungy Extreme Experiences. Read More >>
WE'RE HIRING!! Applicants must like the alternative job style, be reliable, honest & very safety conscious. Full & part time position available; we require Cashiers, Operation Assistants and Full-time Operators. Duties include meeting and greeting customers, ticket sales, operating the video system, operating the rides, general maintenance, safety inspections, and sales & marketing.
- Full on-site training is provided for all aspects of the roles.
- Crew have access to a private office with lockers and a crew kitchen.
- Applicants that are fluent in multiple languages, especially Mandarin, Cantonese or Tamil would be preferable, due to the need to interact with overseas visitors.
- Probationary period of 3 months to be served.
- Male applicants must have served their NS or have ORD, or have at least 1 year before they are due to serve.
- Past applicants need not apply.
Please submit a full resumé with photo to the GX-5 ticket booth at Clarke Quay, River Valley Road during operational hours. Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- While shooting our television program "Ride N Seek", we needed help sourcing for extreme things to do in Singapore for our host. The GX-5 crew provided the equipment and the professional expertise to get our job done on time and within budget. Their well trained staff were creative, enthusiastic and on hand every step of…
- We had the pleasure of working with the team from the GX-5 Extreme Swing for a tv shoot we did recently. Nothing was too much trouble for the guys, and we were taken care of royally. The shoot we did went perfectly thanks to the professionalism of everyone involved, and we all had a great…