The first true extreme experience to arrive in Singapore, the G-MAX Reverse Bungy has been thrilling its daring riders since...
G-Max Reverse Bungy & GX-5 Extreme Swing!
The G-MAX Reverse Bungy and the GX-5 Extreme Swing were designed and created in New Zealand, the home of bungy! Proudly, we have a 100% safety record... Over 1,000,000 riders! The Reverse Bungy & Giant Swing operate internationally in over 7 countries around the world.
The G-MAX reaches 60 meters in the air, hitting speeds of up to 100kph and G Force 5! The GX-5 falls from 50m, reaching over 120kph!
G-MAX reverse bungy cords are crafted from premium-grade rubber, being carefully hand-made by experts to withstand over 10,000kg's of weight. Highly trained staff work in all aspects of operation providing a fun, safe environment.
Prices & Hours
G-MAX Reverse Bungy:
GX-5 Extreme Swing: $45 SGD/person, Student Rate: $35 SGD/person
MAX-Combo (Both Rides): $69 SGD/person...read more
We're easy to find
Catch the MRT NE line to Clarke Quay and exit to Eu Tong Sen Street. After that, walk over to the Coleman Bridge, heading towards the MITA building, then turn left onto River Valley Road... We're right there on the river, and hard to miss: Look for the five huge white towers! If you are coming from taxi, once you arrive at Clarke Quay taxi stand, either walk back towards the...read more
Terms & Conditions
Riders must be at least 1.2m tall and over 12 years of age.
All items must be removed from all pockets prior to riding.
Loose shoes, head-wear, hair-clips and spectacles must be removed prior to riding. (We have a storage container for your belongings).
Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to ride...
Ticket Booth: Phone 6338 1766.
Office: 6535 6746.
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay on the NE Line.
To find our administration offices, head to the Clarke Quay car park block, and take the elevators to the 4th floor. Walk along the 4th floor back in the direction...read more
Events & Promotions
Watch this space for the latest Events and Promotions at both the G-MAX and GX-5 Extreme Experiences. Read More >>
WE'RE HIRING!! Applicants must like the alternative job style, be reliable, honest & very safety conscious. Full & part time position available; we require Cashiers, Operation Assistants and Full-time Operators. Duties include meeting and greeting customers, ticket sales, operating the video system, operating the rides, general maintenance, safety inspections, and sales & marketing.
- Full on-site training is provided for all aspects of the roles.
- Crew have access to a private office with lockers and a crew kitchen.
- All crew have an employment agreement, following MOM guidelines. Overtime (1.5x) and public holiday (2x) rates of pay, and (for full-time crew), paid medical and holiday leave. All terms and conditions are clearly detailed within the employment agreement.
- Applicants that are fluent in multiple languages, especially Mandarin, Cantonese or Tamil would be preferable, due to the need to interact with overseas visitors.
- Probationary period of 3 months to be served.
- Male applicants must have served their NS or have ORD, or have at least 1 year before they are due to serve.
- Past applicants need not apply.
Please submit a full resumé with photo to the G-MAX ticket booth at Clarke Quay, River Valley Road during operational hours. Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- While shooting our television program "Ride N Seek", we needed help sourcing an extreme experience for our host. G-MAX Bungy provided the equipment and the professional expertise to get our job done on time and within budget. Their well trained staff were creative, enthusiastic and on hand every step of the way to guarantee our…
- We had the pleasure of working with the team from the GX-5 Extreme Swing for a tv shoot we did recently. Nothing was too much trouble for the guys, and we were taken care of royally. The shoot we did went perfectly thanks to the professionalism of everyone involved, and we all had a great…