Terms and Conditions
- Riders must be at least 1.2m tall and over 12 years of age.
- All items must be removed from all pockets prior to riding.
- Loose shoes, head-wear, hair-clips & spectacles must be removed before riding. (We have a storage container for your belongings).
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to ride.
- G-MAX/GX-5 crew reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Rider cooperation with the above is greatly appreciated & will ensure a faster, smoother process, especially during peak periods.
- Purchase and/or receipt of a ticket is acceptance of these T&C as well as the disclaimer printed on the reverse of the ticket.
- Operating Licence conditions & the SOP for the G-MAX dictate that there is a minimum of 2 passengers to launch the reverse bungy. For the swing, there is no minimum.
Special Terms and Conditions:
- Valid only Mon-Thurs before 6pm.
- Not valid with any other promotion or discount.
- Not valid on the eve of, or on Public Holidays.
In addition, for the Complimentary tickets:
- Valid only until the date stamped on the ticket.
- Ticket entitles the holder to a choice of one of the rides.
- Standard ride terms & conditions (above) apply.